S26 Foil Masts Standard Plate
Naish foiling masts are available in Aluminium or 35% Carbon and composite mix. All come in varying sizes to suit your requirements.
S26 ALUMINUM MASTS DIRECT CONNECT
The aluminum masts feature a 13.3 cm wide and stable chord for stability at all speeds. Double fastened and bonded end caps provide a secure connection to your board and fuselage.
SIZES: 65 cm | 75 cm | 85 cm | 95 cm
- Wide and stable base for stability at all speeds
- NEW Triple stringer structure for increased stiffness and durability
- Direct connect plate and fuselage are screwed and bonded for increased strength and reliability
Aluminum Mast Weights:
55 cm: 1160 g | 65cm: 1478 g | 75 cm: 1618 g | 85 cm: 1708 g | 95 cm: 1916 g
S26 CARBON 35 MAST DIRECT CONNECT
The Carbon 35 mast features a high-density PVC foam core and 100% Pre-preg composite construction with 35% unidirectional carbon fiber. Its 12 cm chord and thinner foil section provide high speeds and maneuverability. This mast’s flex characteristics allow for a fluid, intuitive, and forgiving ride. The Carbon 35 is extremely durable without compromising performance.
SIZES: 75 cm | 85 cm | 95 cm
- New 75 cm, 85 cm and 95 cm 35% carbon content composite mast
- UD carbon reinforced glass composite mast with a high density foam core
- Glossy speed finish
- Same shaping as our new 100% carbon mast for increased speeds and tighter turning
- Includes (3) 25 mm M6 SSTorx Screws to mount fuselage to mast
- Does NOT include screws to mount mast to board
Carbon 35 Mast Weights:
75 cm: 1675 g | 85 cm: 1855 g | 95 cm: 1890 g
Inventory Last Updated: May 30, 2023