Kitesurf Lesson Refresher (IKO Standard) Duration 1 h
Kitesurf Lesson Refresher (IKO Standard) with Blue Ocean Sports
The only approved IKO Centre in the UAE
Learn to kitesurf with Blue Ocean Sports. If you have your own gear , you are new in Dubai ,you don’t know the spot, it’s been long time since you finished your course and you feel more confident to a tuition of one of Our Certified IKO instructors, you can enjoy the “refreshment lesson” for 250 AED x hour.
If you don’t have your gear and you would like to rent prices are listed below...
Please keep in mind that you are liable to rent equipment only if you are in possess of the IKO certification with at least 3J level (independent free kiteboarder). One of our instructors will supervised you during your rental.
If you had a kitesurf course somewhere in the world or here in Dubai and you are not in possess of an IKO certification, you can book a refreshment lesson, where you will be tested on your level from one of our instructors. If the instructor retain that you master all the level till 3J we will certified, you.
If you don’t have that level yet you can complete the course with us ☺ (more detailed description will follow)
Before booking kite lessons with any instructor, please always check the following:
- That your instructor has a valid IKO licence and has lots of good reviews on the IKO (International Kite Organisation) website (https://www.ikointl.com/iko-kite-members-community?field_usercountry_iso2=AE&community=)
- That your instructor follows the complete IKO programme (https://www.ikointl.com/courses)
- That your instructor will register you with IKO and give you certification at the end of the course (price should be included in your package)
- That your school is approved by the EKA (Emirates Kite Association)
- That IKO Safety standards will be followed at all times
- Can show you a valid 3rd party insurance covering these activities in the UAE
- Go kiting with Blue Ocean Sports!
Make sure to learn the correct and safe way!!