2020 CABRINHA XCALIBER WOOD BOARD
ALL-AROUND FREESTYLE KITEBOARD
SIZES: 133 x 40cm | 135 x 41cm | 138 x 42cm | 141 x 43cm
A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
Intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The X Caliber wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
• Optimal construction for specific flex characteristics and unparalleled durability
• Moderate flex pattern For riders that like to have fun doing a little of everything will want a moderate or medium flex that allows for easier landings, buttery turns, and more forgiveness in all kinds of conditions.
• Fast Rocker Provides razor sharp responsiveness and stability for landings. Designed to get you up and riding quickly and upwind fast.
• ABS Rails ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.
• Paulownia Wood Core We use a premium "A-grade" Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely.
• Tough, lightweight & responsive
• Predictable pop & low spin weight
• Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
• Maximum upwind drive
• Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
• Double concave in center for smooth landings