Conditions vary, people are asymmetrical and now there is a board that you can dial-in to your preferences.
The Switch is a new design which gives a great all-around board even more versatility. The inserts on the board are centered so that both its rails can be ridden, which dramatically extends its lifespan. Since both rails are different lengths you can choose which side you want to ride depending on conditions and riding preference. If the wind is light and you are riding a big kite, the longer side can give you more rail in the water—keeping you planing, so you can get upwind. If the wind is cranking and the water is rough, you can switch to the shorter side for quicker turning, so you can load fast between the chop. It is also great option for different size people that want to share a board.
Who is it for?
Anyone seeking two boards in one, those that share a board, or kiters who travel and want the best performance in varying conditions.
What’s it do?
Takes a great all-around shape and adds next-level versatility to cover a huge range of freeride conditions.
Why is it unique?
Its asymmetrical design covers the range of two boards.
It’s a completely new board for 2020!
- Asymmetrical Size, Shape and Fin Placement = More versatility
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- Asymmetrical Corners = More versatility
Sizes: 134/138, 138/142
**Apex Bindings Sold Separately**