Blue Ocean Sports Tour and Trip Terms and Conditions
Blue Ocean Sports Tours & Trips Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are for all Blue Ocean Sports Training Services LLC Trips & Tours and are subject to change. The most current terms and conditions at the time of your departure will apply.
Blue Ocean Sports Training Services LLC” (Blue Ocean Sports) owns and maintains the www.blue-ocean-sports.com Website (“Site").
- We are a registered company in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab of Emirates
- We operate within and under the governing law of Dubai
- Before making payment the Terms and Conditions’ published below should be read in full and payment is deemed acceptance of these
- Cardholder must retain a copy and record of any transaction made through the Blue Ocean Sports website.
- No credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
Payment must be in AED, and can be made by debit or credit card, personal cheque, transfer or cash.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours
The Prices listed are in AED. The single room price is based on ‘per person’ and double room price is based on ‘2 people sharing’
There is no price adjustment offered for arriving late or departing early from a tour, nor for tour participants who do not wish to partake in some of the tours activities. A given price quote is valid for 7 days. After 7 days, quotes are subject to repricing. All prices and quotes are subject to verification by Blue ocean Sports
Customer can cancel their requested services within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 30 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Our cancellation policy is based on our expenses incurred and is strictly adhered to and will be as follows:
- 14 days before departure = 50% refunded
- 7 days before = 25% refunded
- If less than 7 days before departure we are unable to offer any refund. It may be possible for you to claim through your insurer
Changes for Scheduled Departures Initiated by Guest
Requests to change the time or date of an existing flight can be made but any additional costs, including onward transfer at the destination must be paid for in advance by the guest. Additionally, the guest is responsible for any cancellation fees incurred from airlines, hotels etc.
Itinerary Changes + Cancellations
Blue Ocean Sports reserves the right to make changes to flights, dates, hotels and trips. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum. We reserve the right to cancel, modify, or delay any tour at any time for any reason. If we cancel the tour, travellers will receive a full refund. Blue Ocean Sports are not responsible for any personal expenses incurred due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations. We strongly recommend confirming your trip with us before making any additional travel arrangements.
Minimum age for travellers
We normally request that all travellers joining the trips are aged over 18. However, in exceptional circumstances and so long as parents are accompanying, we may allow those under the age of 18 to join so long as we deem it appropriate and safe to do so. Please send us a written request with details of all wishing to attend
Each guest must obtain a passport and any applicable visas for his or her tour. If a guest is unable to obtain travel documents or is prohibited from entering the destination country, our standard cancellation policy will apply. Travellers should contact the embassy or consulate of the destination countries to ensure they meet any specific entry requirements. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure validity of travel documents (eg. more than 6 months before expiry) and to ensure that enough pages are clear for visa stamps as per the destination country regulations. Blue Ocean Sports can not be held responsible for any shortcomings.
Blue Ocean Sports will require copies of all travellers passports to enable us to make flight bookings and hotel reservations. It is not the responsibility of Blue Ocean Sports to check and confirm validity of any documents submitted
Traveller acceptance and confirmation
By making payment and completing your Traveler Information Form, you agree to the following:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travellers
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel
- I understand that failure to arrive at any departure point on time may result in the rest of the tour party departing without me. I will be responsible for any additional costs incurred for that part or the rest of the journey. No refunds can be offered in this case
- I will read all pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 15 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements, and room preferences. I understand that Blue Ocean Sports will make every effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be met
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited at all times and remain responsible for my actions
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction
- I will respect the rights and privacy of fellow guests as well as consideration of cultural and religious differences
- I understand that group travel invariably involves compromise to accommodate the diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Blue Ocean Sports guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion, and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group
- I understand that Blue Ocean Sports reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader determines that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand that a road less traveled means that access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited
- I understand that the weather is out of Blue Ocean Sports control
- I will not hold Blue Ocean Sports responsible for any changes of regulations made regarding Covid-19 before or during the duration of the trip. I understand that the situation is currently fluid and accept that changes to rules regarding entry/exit and quarantine can change without notice
- I will be held responsible for all and any damages made to the hotel room
If you do not adhere to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the tour and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed part of the tour
After making payment, you will receive a Traveler information form to complete. This form must be completed in full and be returned to us signed within 5 days of receipt in order to finalise your trip.
At the request of guests, Blue Ocean Sports may recommend the services of other companies including hotels, transportation, restaurants, and other services outside the scope of our operations. Whilst we take care to recommend to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee services provided by these companies and can not be held liable for any issues or the quality or level of service
Release of Liability
All travellers will be required to sign the standard Blue Ocean Sports ‘Release of Liability’ document before travelling.
Limitations of Liability
Blue Ocean Sports are not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Blue Ocean Sports reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
Blue Ocean Sports can not be held responsible for loss of passports, tickets, or other documents, or loss of or damage to luggage, personal property, or other passenger belongings
While Blue Ocean Sports makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our publications, we cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including prices
Blue Ocean Sports understands that some guests may have severe food allergies. We make every effort to ensure that our suppliers are notified and prepared, but cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated
Additionally, guests grant Blue Ocean Sports permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Blue Ocean Sports Training Services LLC. Guests agree that Blue Ocean Sports may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Blue Ocean Sports photography within this website is copyrighted by Blue Ocean Sports and may not be reproduced without permission
During these times it is important that all travellers regularly check and follow updates regarding travel to and from the destination. It is the responsibility of the traveller to have any documents, certificates, vaccines, test results etc in place prior to departure or return. Blue Ocean Sports can not be held responsible for any changes in circumstance implemented by any government or local authority. Please respect at all times, rules and regulations regarding face masks, social distancing or any other regulatory authority rule at all times during the tour.