Who is it for?
The Alana paddle is for any female paddler, no matter where or how they paddle.
What does it do?
This paddle has easy adjustment with perfect alignment and the added benefit of carbon performance.
Why is it unique?
The Alana paddle provides unmatched performance and versatility due to its weight, flex and blade sizes with the added benefit of easy adjustment and a great fit for women.
All shaft sizes 85 and large feature a thicker SDS shaft for increased strength.
The Alana is a great choice for any woman seeking a lightweight paddle that performs well in all-around use. Utilizing 100% UD Carbon for the blade and 85% Pre-preg Carbon for the shaft grants a nice balance between stiffness and flex-curve providing just the right amount of energy absorption for anything from racing and touring to wave riding or general cruising.
The low-profile composite handle provides added comfort and sure gripping, while the ABS rail delivers built-in blade edge protection. Durable and comfortable, the Alana is the women’s “do-it-all” design that is long-lasting and gentle on the joints.
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- RDS Shaft for 75 & 80 Blade = Accommodate smaller paddlers + more flex + forgiving shaft
- Anti-twists Vario System = Easy adjustment on the go + allows for adaptation to different rider sizes & different riding scenarios
- UD Carbon Pre-preg Shaft & Blade Construction = Best weight, stiffness & price combination
- ABS Rail = Blade protection