Kitesurf Lesson (IKO Standard) Group 4 Students
Kitesurf Lesson (IKO Standard) Group with Blue Ocean Sports. The only approved IKO Centre in the UAE.
Our group lessons offer a complete service for 4 students from beginner lessons and courses to advanced tuition, equipment rental and retail, our dedicated team of IKO qualified kitesurfing instructors ensure you have all the knowledge and skills to get you up and riding like a pro!
Powered by Naish Kites and Prolimit
****Lessons are currently only available in JA The Resort, please click here for details****
Kitesurf Lesson (IKO Standard) Group 4 Students 2 kites flying
WE ARE PASSIONATE AND DEDICATED TO OUR STUDENTS, OUR TEAM IS MADE UP OF ONLY THE HIGHEST CALIBRE COACHES
Focused on delivering the highest level of service, we offer a personalized programmed in a professional but comfortable atmosphere.
Why take kitesurf lesson's with Us?
- Guarantee to get you going within 10 hours
- We are powered by Naish, a premium brand and all equipment has less than 120 hours of use
- All instructors are IKO qualified
- We adhere to IKO standards as highest level toward safety approach
- We guarantee to teach only when there is acceptable condition - every hour of your tuition matters to us and we know you will only advance when the conditions are right
- Go kiting with Blue Ocean Sports!
Kitesurfing can be a dangerous sport if not learnt and taught properly
We adhere to IKO standard steps. Discovery 3 Hours, Intermediate 8 hours, Independent 10
- Discovery: You will learn the basic of kite surfing, rigging and equipment, safety system, first piloting experience, Launching landing, wind window theory
- Intermediate: After mastering all the skills of the discovery part, you are now ready to enter in the water where you will learn, water relaunch, body drag, body drag up wind and finally water start!!
- Independent: After you got your Eureka moment and riding some distance in the water is now time to improve your riding, knowing how to stop and how to go upwind. When you will be able to ride you are now an independent kite surfer! And It’s time to enjoy this sport in safety by your own, with your own personal equipment that you can get in our website.
Before booking kitesurf lessons with any instructor, please always check the following:
- That your instructor has a valid IKO licence and has lots of good reviews on the IKO (International Kite Organisation) website (https://www.ikointl.com/iko-kite-members-community?field_usercountry_iso2=AE&community=)
- That your instructor follows the complete IKO programme (https://www.ikointl.com/courses)
- That your instructor will register you with IKO and give you certification at the end of the course (price should be included in your package)
- That your school is approved by the EKA (Emirates Kite Association)
- That IKO Safety standards will be followed at all times
- Can show you a valid 3rd party insurance covering these activities in the UAE
Make sure to learn the correct and safe way!! Take a kitesurf lesson with Blue Ocean Sports and know you are in safe hands. Kitesurf Lesson (IKO Standard) Group