S26 Naish Triad Kite
(Available soon - please contact us for more details)
SIZES: 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14
S26 Naish Triad Kite
The Naish Triad has been developed by Naish to be the ideal kite for almost all kite surfers. And that they succeeded, the Naish Triad has certainly proven in recent years! Whether you are a beginner looking for a reliable kite that goes upwind easily and has a quick relaunch, or you are an advanced kite surfer looking for a kite that is easy jumps: the Naish Triad 2020 S26 is your ideal kite!
After the success of the first versions of the Naish Traid, Naish has given the kite a number of upgrades to make the S26 Naish Triad even better! To start with, the panel layout of the Naish Triad has been improved. The 2022 Triad has a significantly fewer number of panels compared to the previous versions, in addition, the number of seams has also been reduced. This has the positive effect that the 2022 Traid is stronger and lighter in weight than ever before! The trailing edge of the Naish Traid has been improved for the S26 version. The new trailing edge is no longer made of heavy dacron. The heavy dacron has been replaced by a lighter material. The diagonal seam which was introduced in the 2021 Triad has been retained in 2022.
The seam ensures that the canopy remains tight when you give input to your bar for direct steering behavior. All these upgrades ensure that the S26 Naish Triad is by far the best Triad that Naish has made so far. This is especially noticeable in the somewhat larger sizes. This is where the weight saving has the most effect and you immediately feel that the S26 Naish Triad kite steers faster and more responsively. It's just a matter of steering in the kite, pulling the bar and off you go: the Triad 2022 is one of the easiest kites to kite with. If you accidentally send the Naish Triad S26 into the water, no need to panic. The rounded wingtip of the Naish Triad 2022 ensures that the kite can be restarted easily. The three strut design ensures that the canopy has a good shape for an easy relaunch. In addition, the three struts do not add a huge amount of weight, so the Triad 2022 has a good low-end.
S26 Naish Triad
Over the years, Naish has proven that they build kites of the highest quality, and this can also be seen in the S26 Naish Triad kite. The canopy of which the Triad 2022 is made is the strongest and stiffest kitesurfing canopy on the market: Quad-Tex Ripstop. The super strong yarn that keeps the seams on the leading edge together are also the strongest on the market. Reinforcements have been made on the leading edge and around the struts to give the Triad 2022 a long life, which is handy if you want to make a lot of progression. You pump the S26 Naish Triad kite with a super fast one-pump valve so that you can get on the water as quickly as possible, because of course you don't want to miss a second of your session!
- Reduced Panel count and seams for a lighter and stronger kite
- Redesigned/optimized SharkTeeth trailing edge reinforcement
- Lighter weight and faster turning in the bigger sizes
- Intuitive and stable with true sheet-in-and-go power
- Forgiving steering so the kite does not overreact
- Super easy jumps
- Consistent & predictable power
CONSTRUCTION & TECHNOLOGY
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiff & strong canopy fabric
- SharkTeethTrailing Edge = Disperses canopy flutter
- HT Plus Seam = High-tensile thread that fortifies the leading edge along the seam
- Molded Strut Ends = Reinforcements protect the struts
- Thermoformed Bumpers = Seam protection when landing and launching the kite
- Aramid Patches = Protects and reinforces the seams
- One Point Inflation System = Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
- Diagonal Load Seam = Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite
- Luff Strut = Adaptable framework provides low-end power
- Anti-Stiction Window = Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly
- Progressive Profile = Evolving profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
- Radial Segmented Arc = Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch